Senior D365 Finance Consultant
SAGlobal provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 80 countries worldwide. We’re one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over 250000 Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. Agile, we understand that every customer is different and work accordingly to meet their requirements. We take a pragmatic approach to every project, focusing on how we deliver value. When we communicate we are conscientious, transparent and open to feedback. Through an agile approach to customer engagement, we champion digital transformation and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Capable, we seek mastery across the ever-changing, ever-developing Microsoft suite, so we can deliver the top tier of expertise to our customers. We hire best-in-class IT professionals, specialised in their skillsets and experienced in the field. What does this mean for you? It means you’re working among the greatest minds in the industry.
We are committed to giving our very best, to striving for excellence, and to creating an engaging and collaborative workforce. We are dedicated to our colleagues, offering support and guidance whenever and wherever it is needed. We mentor new talent as they join, so they are enabled to reach new peaks in their careers. We are also committed to every customer, as we foster long-term partnerships based on providing quality solutions and outstanding delivery.
How we work
- We are committed to our customer’s success and always deliver with the highest quality standards
- SAGlobal is about a culture of collaboration, charged by the innovative ideas and approaches of our team collectively. Ideas are shared, built upon and improved
- We work in a constantly changing industry built on the forefront of new technology. This brings ongoing opportunities to learn, bring world class expertise to our clients and grow as an organisation
As a Senior D365 Finance Consultant within SAGlobal you will be responsible for undertaking the full implementation life cycle of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations application to a variety of customers, in a cross section of industries around the globe.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Undertaking the full implementation lifecycle of D365 Finance & Operations; business analysis and requirement gathering through customer-client workshops to effectively understand business needs and strategies to be able to offer the most appropriate and tailored solution to the customer
- Advising and instructing the customer on the best use of D365 Finance & Operations to suit their business requirements
- Producing appropriate documentation to a high standard according to project methodology and phase
- Ensuring that the D365 implementation is correctly configured and customised to provide the processes run as defined
- Designing D365 modifications to allow the customer to perform any procedures which have been identified as gaps
- Presenting to prospects and customers at all levels of the customer business
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally, internally and externally
- Participate in Country level and European pre-sales activities as requested
- Training of end users & ongoing support to customers following successful product implementation
- Interact with a wide variety of customers and stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ongoing commitment to continuous professional development; completing relevant certifications in a timely manner when necessary
- Country level and overseas travel expected
- Represent the business professionally and positively at all times
- Carry out additional, reasonable duties as may occur from time to time as instructed by the Practice Manager or members of Senior Management
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s in accounting and finance or equivalent
- Experience on a full lifecycle implementation of AX/D365. In depth knowledge of AX functionality and project lifecycle, extensive finance module knowledge
- Experience across both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
- Broad industry experience and business process understanding
- Expertise across the full functional project lifecycle i.e. business analysis, requirement gathering, consulting, documentation, testing, training & support)
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Confidence when it comes to presenting ideas to your peer group, or a solution to a customer
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Excellent communication skills, confident in delivering presentations of technical content to wide and varied audiences
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, potentially including out of hours working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English) other languages a +
- Analytical, structured and methodical approach to work with creative thinking skills and exemplary problem-solving abilities
What we offer you:
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual leave entitlement 25 days per year plus Switzerland bank holidays
- Opportunity to travel
- Flexible working
- Access to the newest Microsoft technologies
- Interesting pension plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.